trustwellbeing is part of Northorpe Hall Child and Family Trust, a charity specialising in the emotional wellbeing of children, young people and their families. Since 1963, the trust has provided a range of highly effective services including 1 to 1 and group support, consultation and training for schools and other organisations.
"We want all young people to have good mental health most of the time and the support to help them recover quickly when they don't."
trustwellbeing operates fee-based therapeutic services on behalf of Northorpe Hall Child and Family Trust, offering quality assurance and extra peace of mind by:
- completing a safer recruitment process for all therapists which includes an interview with a young people's panel.
- undertaking all checks including Disclosure and Barring (DBS) and professional registration with accredited bodies like the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
- having safeguarding procedures in place and on-call management to deal with any concerns that arise.
- supervising therapists to check client progress and that the rationale for ongoing support is appropriate.
- regular auditing of files and records to ensure that note taking and recording standards are being met.
- providing advice, support and referral to alternative services where needed.
- offering 100% confidentiality and security of personal information.
- obtaining and acting on client feedback.
- providing a point of contact for concerns or queries about the service being accessed.
- sending reminder texts about planned appointments and secure online account to access appointment information.
9 out of 10 people using our services tell us tell us they feel listened to and supported