Training and events for Individuals in an Education Setting
Mental Health in Education - Prevention, Early Identification and Intervention
A full day conference for education professionals to consider their approach to prevention, early identification and intervention within their setting.
The event includes guest speaker, Eddie Austin, a recognised business leader. Eddie is an entrepreneur, board member and highly respected thought leader within the education recruitment sector, the founder and CEO of Operam Education Group, a private equity backed Business.
There will also be input from senior mental health practitioners and workshops led by mental health practitioners from Northorpe Hall Child and Family Trust.
The conference is suitable for Mental Health Leads, SENCOs and Pastoral staff working in schools and colleges.
|Arrival and refreshments
- Hear first-hand from mental health practitioners who work with children and young people.
- Learn how improved practice in prevention and early identification supports the mental health of children and young people.
- Develop knowledge of how to effectively use assessment tools for information gathering.
- Gain knowledge on intervention strategies for children and young people experiencing difficulties.
- Have the opportunity to network and forge connections across schools.
Please note that the price per person shown includes VAT at 20%.
A tax invoice will be emailed to you after the payment is processed and booking confirmed.